Shipping & Maritime, Trading
Consortio Recruitment is working in partnership with a business that is strategically developing across multiple areas worldwide. In the latest search, our client is targeting an experienced Credit Risk Manager to join its Singapore affiliate.
In this role, you will be expected to manage the onboarding of new counterparties as well as manage the existing risk of the company’s current portfolio. With the business expanding, you will be someone keen to take on and facilitate growth; demonstrating a proactive approach to performing due diligence and keeping clear lines of communication with Senior Management to ensure the swift and effective development of new potential business.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Credit Risk / Credit Management
- Preferably have worked within the bunker sector
- Be educated to degree level
- Have full rights to live and work in Singapore
- Be able to speak and write in English and Mandarin
- Embody a reliable and focused persona with a sharp eye for detail
On offer is the opportntiy to grow in tandem with a business committed to expansion. On top of an excellent salary, the flat structure and buoyant culture of the brand is perfect for someone looking to bypass the restrictive conditions that so much of the industry embraces.