Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client is a Ship Manager providing full ship management service for all vessel types internationally within the marine and offshore industry, and especially offshore wind and offshore vessel sector. Through their unwavering dedication, they deliver exceptional vessels and comprehensive support services tailored to the unique needs of their esteemed clientele.
To prepare for their growth they are now looking to hire an Electro DP Superintendent for their Office in Oslo, Norway to be responsible for electrical system, control systems, automation and dynamic positioning (DP) systems on board vessels and offshore units. You will get experience with new building and projects, reviewing and approving plans and drawings and attending the testing of equipment. This vacancy is urgent so don’t hesitate to apply.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Passion in driving ship management forward.
- Background as an electrical engineer with experience on offshore vessels with high voltage systems.
- Knowledge of legislation, standards, and codes applicable for the offshore and marine industries.
- Experience with wind farm converter platforms or FPSO is seen as an advantage, but not essential.
- Strong levels of English (both written and verbal) and preferably Scandinavian.
This offer comes with the opportunity for personal growth and development fostered by management. You will be joining a highly competent team with challenging tasks and a wide range of projects. Furthermore, our client is offering a competitive salary and great package.