Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio has partnered with a local client who specialise in the global transport of bulk cargoes. They are an up-and-coming broking house who have numerous connections and strong industry knowledge and experience. They are looking to expand despite the global pandemic situation and are seeking a new member to join their team at their London office.
As a Dry Cargo Ship Broker, you will be expected to market tonnage of ships to customers and charterers with a focus on spot and time charters. Our client expects the successful applicant to manage their own accounts as well as focus on business developing their desk and continue to grow their share of the dry cargo market.
- To be successful with in this position you must have.
- A book and pipeline to bring with you.
- A degree in shipping or commercial sciences.
- Experience working in the dry cargo ship broking market.
- Fluent language skills in English (Mandarin, Korean or Japanese a bonus).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Our client is providing a chance for the right candidate to take the next step in their career. They are offering private health insurance, life insurance, an enticing remuneration package and a generous holiday allowance. They also award discretionary bonuses based upon performance and may help with relocation in certain circumstances.