Site & Construction, Construction
Consortio Rceruitment have an excellent opportunity for an established Electrical Estimator to join an exciting Mechanical / Electrical HVAC company who are going through an exciting growth period. Working directly with several team members, your role will include buying Electrical materials for projects. This will include working as part of a multi disciplined team to review the current supply chain and help negotiate current rates and terms of business. Our client are a progressive and dynamic company which is constantly evolving and they are looking for an experienced Estimator to help the company grow.
Key Responsibilities :
- Undertake the preparation and processing of quotations, bids and tenders.
- Prepare Supplier and Sub-contractor enquiries.
- Produce bills of quantities, schedules of work and contractors proposal documents to support bids.
- Assess material, labour and plant requirements in compilation of the tender.
- Produce breakdowns, substantiation and undertake value engineering processes to meet client budgetary requirements
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers, Sub-contractors, Suppliers and the Client to establish the project specification, preliminary requirements, risk provision and exclusions.
- Attend and contribute to meetings with work colleagues and or Clients/Customers when necessary.
- Ensure all contract documentation is representative of offer and reports, cost data and supporting information is accurate and made available at the appropriate time.
- Maintain records and filing of information relating to submitted tenders.
- Following up on submitted tenders/quotations.
- Review unsuccessful bids, client and operational feedback on contracts delivered to improve accuracy of future tenders.
- Carry out handover meetings for successful bids.
- Proactive, professional and approachable, lead by example.
- Thorough and efficient Wide supplier and subcontractor knowledge.
- Understanding of associated mechanical services
- Commercial acumen to ensure tenders are financially sound
- Flexible and dedicated in approach to deadlines
- Computer literate with experience of ‘Estimation’ software Issuing/updating tender documents via an electronic control system.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment.
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained in accordance with Company QA policies.
- Working in an integrated team
- Be willing to work in the office full time
A competitive salary and a benefits package is on offer including pension scheme, private healthcare, 29 days holiday (office outings every other month). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company which is innovative, professional and values teamwork, dedication and not to mention fun. This is a full-time role Monday to Friday 8.00-5pm. The candidate must have necessary Right to Work in the UK documents.
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. 02380 981216