Site & Construction, Construction
Site Based Site Manager (Electrical Biased)
Bracknell - BerkshireThe opportunity
We’re looking for a Project Manager with MEP experience to work on a project in Bracknell. Consortio Recruitment Group have partnered with a client who was Founded in 1950 and began as a plumbing and heating contractor providing specialist services across Hampshire. More than seven decades on, the company has developed into an industry-leading mechanical, electrical and renewable energy specialist contractor.With an assured reputation for consistently delivering quality, service excellence and value, the award-winning business has built a wealth of experience and expertise in the new build housing, commercial and public sectors.
This has seen many of the UK’s residential housing developers, construction companies and blue-chip companies choose as their trusted mechanical and electrical building services partner time and time again. Today, many of the UK’s top housing developers, blue-chip and public sector organisations work alongside our client.
About the role
- Electrical bias Project Manager (you will be appointed the Appointed Person (AP) under the Safe System of Work (SSOW)) – I very good supervisor with Administration skill (lots of emails and meetings) could deliver on this role.
- It’s a residential development for a Tier 1 contractor, but is being run like a commercial project.It is due to run 2 years with a 2nd phase on top of this.
- Our client anticipates 6-10 operatives on site. There will be 2 working foreman to support the PM.
- Must have ECS Gold Card
- Must have 18th Edition
Salary / Package
- Company van, laptop and phone.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Adam at Consortio Recruitment Group is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.