Site & Construction, Construction
Estimator or Senior estimator required
Cambridge - New build + Re-furb
Fantastic opportunity with my client they are requiring an experienced Estimator to join their established team of professionals, based in their Cambridge office. The successful candidate will be joining one of the largest family run construction business’s with a turnover of £60M per year. You will be dealing with a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects across the construction new build, refurb and commercial projects such as offices and schools.
For this role you will need to be ambitious, self motivated and able to work both independently and within our team of like minded individuals. You will have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, and you will need to hold a clean driving license. You need to be a conscientious, organised and a pro-active team player, highly motivated and committed to achieving company targets and always focused on the task in hand.
You should be able to use initiative and prioritise effectively to meet tight deadlines, working independently or as part of a team. This is mainly an office based role, working alongside and with the existing Estimating Team based in Cambridge.
Key skills required:
- Good organisation skills
- Computer skills – need to be proficient on Microsoft Office packages (preferably with experience of the 2010 suite – Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with Conquest and Excel estimating software is desired.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A good, clear telephone manner is essential as there will be client interface during the course of the daily works, including Teams meetings.
- Demonstrated a strong work ethic throughout there career is essential.
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to think commerciallyTeam player, ability to work under pressure & strong time management skills
- Salary can be negotiated dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Company car or allowance
- Free parking
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Hours of work – 8.00am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
To express your interest please forward your most up-to-date CV to Adam at Consortio Recruitment Group. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Adam 02380981216