Civil Engineering, Construction
Civil / Groundworks Estimator
Uckfield - East Sussex
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our civil engineering clients who are requiring a civil / groundworks estimator to join them on a permanent basis.
The Company has a wealth of experience in all aspects of civil engineering which, together with a non-confrontational approach and a commitment to applying best practice, has built its outstanding reputation for service, quality and cost effectiveness demanded in today's markets.
Throughout its continued growth and diversification over the last 75 years , it has remained a family firm, with the loyalty and dedication of the 120 permanent staff being a key factor in maintaining the teamwork ethos, on which their success to date depends.
The Company is always looking forward and invests heavily in training and development, with particular emphasis on Health & Safety training for every member of the team.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an estimating role or a strong background in operations and construction
- Civil engineering experience desirable, with a water/wastewater bias (not essential).
- Good understanding of the NEC / JCT suites of contracts.
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines.Ability to communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
- NegotiableWe cannot suppport relocation Hybrid / Office working
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role, all correspondence is treated with the strictest of confidence. Please send through your most up to date CV
Office - 02380 981216
Mobile - 07999 992 109