Cruise, Superyacht and Crewing
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Consortio have partnered with an internationally recognized crewing department based in Cyprus. They have 40 years’ experience in the shipping business and are currently expanding. They offer many different services within the shipping and maritime sector and are extremely focused on offering brilliant guest satisfaction ratings. Due to the rapidly expanding team they are currently hiring an Executive Chef..
As a Executive Chef you will be implementing all restaurant and bar service standards for the entire vessels for the global company. Wine and bar menus will need to be kept up to date with the latest trends and also having the opportunity to develop a state of the art cocktail database. As a food and beverage manager you will get to experience travelling on board the vessels to a variety of destinations.
To be eligible for this role you need to:
- Have experience in food and beverage management.
- Have an in depth understanding of restaurant service standards.
- Be highly proficient in the English and/or German language.
- Have strong experience in supervision of employees.
- Have a great knowledge of wine and bar trends.
- Have the right to live and work in Germany.
Our client offers 9 month rotational contracts in line with the cruise season, on top of a competitive salary they also offer guaranteed tips and gratitude payments with a strong push on promting from within the company.