Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Consortio is excited to be partnering one of the shipping industry’s most recognised and respected brands on an exclusive basis. With the acquisition of new CO2 carriers due to arrive August 2024, our client is now targeting a motivated Superintendent to join the London branch and grow in tandem with business.
This role is for a Marine & HSEQ Superintendent, and you will be responsible for the overseeing of all marine and HSEQ operations for your vessels within their Gas Carrier fleet. The role will involve oversees travelling for routine vessel visits and internal audits. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for assessments for oil major inspections together with day-today office activities.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Have 2 + years’ experience onshore in a similar capacity role.Sailing experience is necessary, higher ranked experience as a senior officer would be preferred.
- Experience with LNG or LPG vessels, Tanker experience will still be considered.
- A desire to contribute to a growing team and promote a team focused mentality.
- The right to live and work in the UK.
- Excellent command of the English language in both the written and spoken sense.
Together with a competitive salary and sought-after company benefits such as hybrid working, the business boasts one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry and is truly committed to internal progression providing employees with training and career autonomy.