Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client are a successful Ship Management company. They operate a diverse and growing fleet that includes VLCC vessels. Their success has been achieved on a solid platform of passionate and safety conscious shipping. The work force draws employees from all corners of the globe and epitomizes a vibrant multicultural working environment.
This role is for a Marine Superintendent to oversee the vetting and commercial operations of all VLCC vessels within the fleet. You will manage SIRE inspections and the auditing of these vessels. In this role you will also be responsible for voyage performance assurance. Another key responsibility of this position will be ensuring all commercial documentation is fit for purpose.
To be considered for this vacancy you will need the following skills and experience;
- Experience working in a Vetting role specifically conducting SIRE inspections.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Charter Parties.
- Experience working with Gas Carrier Vessels.
- Previous working experience with ISM and MARPOL.
- Seafaring experience would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established ship owner that will enable your career aspirations to be met. In addition to this they offer a competitive salary and package.