Site & Construction, Construction
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our clients and we are looking for a Planner to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading high end building construction organisation for the county as well as for most of the South of England. They have an office within London, but this role will be based out of their Berkshire office. Their traditional ethos and expert craftsmanship has built a reputation for high class refurbishments and renovations of country homes, as well as period town houses and listed properties. The company also constructs bespoke new houses for private clients, both contemporary and traditional in style.
With a turnover of £60M per year they are growing year on year in their history spanning over 60 years, this is a very strong time in their history to be joining them.
- Must have site experience
- Compile Tender programmes and sequence methodologies
- Consult with subcontractors to discuss and plan phases of the programme
- Ensure the quality of programmes is consistent and company standards are maintained
- Attend and present programme information at tender adjudications and post tender interviews
- Once projects are won, assist the project team to develop the construction programme.Support project construction teams with CPD related to the use of the Elecosoft Power Project software
- Assist project teams to maintain an as built programme throughout the construction phase, recording actual start, duration, finish dates and updating progress with fortnightly drop lines
- Experience of high end fit out projects ideally or residential
- Some form of qualification in construction, HNC/ HND / BSC or member of a professional Association i.e CIOB
- Good understanding of the Design & Procurement Process in Construction
- Experience of Recording and reporting progress?
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and translate that into work activities on site
- Good IT Skills some experience with planning software, ideally Elecosoft Powerproject
EXPERIENCE & BEHAVIOURS
- Measured by / key results
- Tender programmes completed to deadlines.
- Key dates and milestones are achieved through the construction phase
- The impact of Delay and disruption is captured
- Accurate programme updating, reporting and forecasting
- Feedback from the preconstruction and construction teams
- Act in a manner befitting the status and responsibility of a professional programmer and of the image of the company.
- A practical, logical, and methodical approach to programming complex projects
- Be confident in dealing directly with Architects, Construction Management Teams, and Subcontractors
Salary + Package
Alll correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence. Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. Direct line 02380 981216