Site & Construction, Construction
Planner / Senior Planner
Fit out & Refurb
Consortio Recruitment Group have partnered with one of our clients based in london and looking to hire a Planner/Senior Planner. Our client is a leading global fitout and refurb company who specialise in transforming offices, complete buildings, new builds, heavy refurbs and theatre spaces. Our client invests time, energy and resources to help their people become the best versions of themselves.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, a role with them comes with opportunities to advance your career and progress through the business. You also get to be an integral part of a dedicated, energetic and diverse team that is setting new standards within the fit out and construction industry. Their reputation for delivering the finest quality fit out and construction projects is global.
As a company they offer ongoing training and personal development opportunities for every member of their team. As well as the opportunity to be involved in some of the most exciting fit out and construction projects in London.
- As a planner you will be supporting planning requirements across the business including Pre-construction
- You will be supporting project lead contracts and project managers in project deliverables and duties.
- Be able to inspect projects on site and make own assessment of project progress against project programme.
- Produce activity schedules for use under NEC Contracts
- Oversee, support and assist trainee & less experienced programmer development
- Be an experienced user of AstaUse programming software to support winning tenders (e.g.4D planning, liasing with 3D modeling & proposals team) and attend presentations
- And many more...
- Extensive program management experience with a project based team
- Construction sector experience
- Experienced user of Asta
- HND/HNC/Degree or sufficient relevant experience
- Be able to manage multiple project programmes
- Pleasant and confident manner
- Salary up to £100k per year + package
Adam at Consortio Recruitment group is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.