Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Our client is an independent marine consultancy that provides holistic services to all stakeholders involved in offshore renewable energy projects and shipping. They provide services to clients through all stages during a project life cycle anzd are tailored to suit each individual client needs. Due to a high demand of work our client is looking to expand their company with the addition of a Project Engineer.
As project engineer you will support clients with technical and commercial assessments including risks reviews and cost modelling. It is expected that you support the company with business development and nurture existing client relationships. Additionally, you will need to write technical reports and commercial reports and prepare and present any relevant findings or project information.
To be eligible for this role you will need:
- 1-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Engineering degree in Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, or similar engineering degree.
- Right to live/work in the UK.Excellent command of English, written and verbal.
- Technical skills to understand complex offshore operations.
- Excellent commercial awareness and understanding of consultancy organizations.
Our client is a successful marine consultancy that is based in Hampshire looking for a Project Engineer to support the company with the ongoing work with windfarm developers, technical management companies, and solution providers. This unique position allows the successful candidate to have an opportunity to influence the company moving forwards and to help shape the future of the company.