Shipping & Maritime
Consortio is excited to be partnering one of the shipping industry’s most recognised and respected brands. Our client is now hiring a Project Engineer to join the London branch and grow in tandem with business.
As a project engineer it will be your responsibility to manage and coordinate marine engineering projects from conception to completion, utilising your shipbuilding expertise to contribute valuable insights to project planning and execution. This will involve collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marine engineering or a related degree.
- Sailing experience as a Chief Engineer or a 2nd Engineer on LNG Carriers.
- Proven experience in shipbuilding projects, with a focus on engineering aspects.
- Excellent command of the English language, verbal and written with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
Together with a competitive salary and sought-after company benefits such as hybrid working, the business boasts one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry and is truly committed to internal progression providing employees with training and career autonomy. Join them in a role where your expertise will make a significant impact, and your forward-thinking approach will be valued.