Site & Construction, Construction
Construction Project Manager
Are you looking to join an award-winning company? Consortio Recruitment Group have partnered with a client who is a Design & Build contractor within the high end construction sector. Specialising in luxury swimming pools & Spa,s with Tier 1 main contractors and hotels within london. What we are looking for is an experienced Project Manager, who is hands on and has exposure to Tier 1 and Tier 2 construction companies, Commercially aware, experienced on commercial projects and based in London. A portfolio of projects has been secured until 2027 already.
About the Role:
As a Project Manager, your time will be split between office and sites in London and will manager roughly 2 projects at one time. You will be responsible for the client liaison and day to day management of projects to ensure contracts are kept on schedule and clients are communicated with.
- Liaise with Sales/Design/Logistics departments at handover stage of project to ensure the smooth running of site to meet programme
- Organise in-house labour and update systemOrganise sub-contractor labour – communicate with logistics to process PO
- Communicate any changes regarding site labour requirements and update systems
- Communicate with logistics to ensure all material orders meet the project demands
- Communicate with logistics to ensure all hire equipment is in place as required
- Email regular update to clients
- Attend regular management meetings to monitor job costs and progress against budgets
- Ensure all variations are identified and signed off
- Represent the company at ad hoc site meetings, take and distribute minutes when it is agreed as the company’s responsibility to do so.
- Maintain a flow of information to the client as to progress and cost.Issue RAMS to site
- Health & Safety duties – ensure all personnel, recruitment and induction procedures are completed on and off site to ensure compliance with relevant legal and H&S legislation including the company’s H&S Policy.
- Recruitment – liaise with Office Manager to ensure recruitment needs are met
- Training (site staff) – liaise with Office Manager to identify and ensure that personnel attend such courses that are deemed necessary
Salary / package
£65k-80K + package - Dependent on experience
Adam at Consortio Recruitment Group is managing this role.