Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client develops designs and cruise activities for this specialised maritime sector with a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the passenger industry. They are the global market leader in the marketing of cruise services. At the moment they are looking for an experienced Project Manager for their Passenger divison in Hamburg
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for building the team, leading your project team, finding out the needs of the projects and managing them all from sales to end of guarantee. You’ll also be responsible for maintaining strong client relationship at all times and all other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be educated to a degree level in a relevant discipline
- 15-20 years Project Management experience
- Have the work right in the EU
- Be experienced in leading projects in new build of complex vessels
- Be a strong leader and good team player
Our client in return offers you competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.