Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Our client offers a range of Naval Architecture and Consultancy services to the commercial marine industry. They have over 25 years industry presence with shipowners, operators, and shipyards globally. They are now looking for a Project Naval Architect to complete their team.
Our client seeks to hire a Project Naval Architect to support the team at their UK site. The position is responsible to the Managing Director for full scope of vessel design from proof of concept to delivery. You will manage Junior Naval Architects, draftspersons, and subcontractors assigned to the project.
To be eligible for this role you need:
- Degree in Naval Architecture.
- Previous experience in Naval Architecture in ship design.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), other European language considered asset (e.g. German, French.)
- Ability to travel to conduct audits, site-visits or client meetings.
- Right to live/work in the EU.
Our client is offering the exciting opportunity to join their UK based team. Not only does our client promise security, and development opportunities but also an attractive competitive salary.