Site & Construction, Construction
Marlborough - Wiltshire
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our clients and we are requiring a Quantity Surveyor to join them in, on a permanent basis, and work on a prestigious project in Marlborough, Wiltshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading high end building construction organisation for the county as well as for most of the South of England. They have multiple offices across the South of England, but this role will be based out of their Dorset office. Their traditional ethos and expert craftsmanship has built a reputation for high class refurbishments and renovations of country homes, as well as period town houses and listed properties. The company also constructs bespoke new houses for private clients, both contemporary and traditional in style.
With a turnover of £60M per year they are growing year on year in their history spanning over 60 years, this is a very strong time in their history to be joining them.
What we are looking for is Quantity Surveyor with detailed knowledge of private residential building contracting. Ideally Residential/Refurb experience and does not need to be on high end developments.
- HNC in Construction or relevant Degree level qualification
- Detailed knowledge private residential building contracting
- Awareness of property taxation matters and contractual law
- Have a good understanding of traditional and modern building methods and products associated with refurbishment and new build projects of both traditional and contemporary design in prime and super prime residential sector.
- Very competitive and negotiable for the right persons.
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence. Office line 02380 981216
Job Type: Permanent