Site & Construction, Construction
Andover - Hampshire
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our clients and we are requiring up to 3 Quantity Surveyors to join them in, on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading high end building construction organisation for the county as well as for most of the South of England. They have multiple offices across the South of England, but this role will be based out of their Dorset office. Their traditional ethos and expert craftsmanship has built a reputation for high class refurbishments and renovations of country homes, as well as period town houses and listed properties. The company also constructs bespoke new houses for private clients, both contemporary and traditional in style.
With a turnover of £60M per year they are growing year on year in their history spanning over 60 years, this is a very strong time in their history to be joining them.
The initial project potentially will be an exciting project in the outskirts of Andover in Hampshire and this will be an £30M private development lasting 3 years. What we are looking for is persons that are strong on the contractual side. Ideally Residential/Refurb experience and does not need to be on high end developments.
- HNC in Construction or relevant Degree level qualification
- Detailed knowledge private residential building contracting
- Awareness of property taxation matters and contractual law
- Have a good understanding of traditional and modern building methods and products associated with refurbishment and new build projects of both traditional and contemporary design in prime and super prime residential sector.
- Very competitive and negotiable for the right persons.
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence. Office line 02380 981216