Site & Construction, Construction
Consortio Recruitment Group have partnered with one of our clients who are construction company that are experts in new build, fit-outs, full refurbishment and fast track acquisitions. The success of their business has been driven on building trusted relationships with their clients on a track record of delivering successful projects on a repeat business basis. With multiple offices across the South and North of England they are in key locations to deliver projects in Retail, Living Space, Hospitality, Commercial and Distribution.
We are hiring for a Quantity Surveyor to be project based on a restoration of a Hospital and this will last 2 years. You will be the sole QS on the project and you will be reporting into the Commercial Manager. The project will mostly be external restoration and will be a start for March 2024. The interview process is in January 2024, giving time for notice period if required.The project is a historic Hospital being retored and converted into something else. This is not a live NHS Hospital.
- Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 5 years experience in a Quantity Surveyor role
- Be able to be confident as the sole QS on the project.
- Experienced in refurb or fit out, living spaces and commercial projects.
- Ideally located to commute to the project daily.
- PAYE position with a very competitive package, which is negotiable for the right person.
Adam at Consortio Recruitment Group is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence. Please send through your CV and all correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.