Building Services, Construction
Consortio Recruitment Group have partnered with one of clients who are a leading M&E company who deliver a full design and build to leading names in the construction industry, consisting of various projects from new build developments, offices, schools, care homes, healthcare and many more. If you think of anything mechanical or electrical in a building, then they install it.
With a turnover of £50 Million per year, this is a fantastic time to join them and contribute to their success. With a fantastic training and development program, you will continue your career with the perfect company for you. With constant opportunities for personal development and support from within, this is a fantastic opportunity to excel and achieve promotions and further enhance your career.
Fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an ever growing and successful M&E contractor. Due to a new office opening in Thames Valley and busy portfolio of work, there is a need for a Quantity Surveyor to join a small team already in this new office and help shape /build the area. You will provide full commercial support to ensure the Project Manager and delivery team are aware of all costs and contractual matters involved on the projects.
As a Quantity Surveyor the full life cycle of M&E projects will be ranging from £1 Million to £5 Million. You will be from a M&E background as a QS or as a Construction QS who has the hunger and attitude to further your career within the M&E sector. Full training and support will be provided from different office locations and full travel and lodgings will be paid for if you journey to a different area of the business. After an initial training and integration period, there will be remote working offered.
· Go getter
· Can work alone, and working alone is not a problem (whilst the team is growing)
· Good attitude, positive, confident in your own abilities, vocal and helpful.
· Commercially aware
· Willing and able to take responsibility
· Mechanical and Electrical QS experience - 2-3 years’
· Construction QS who have been around M&E and wants to jump into this sector.
· HNC/HND/BSc in Quantity Surveying
· Full driving licence
· £65 -£67K per year
· £4k car allowance per year
· Hybrid working
· Employee assistance programme
· Private medical insurance, life insurance and disability insurance
· Sick pay, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Eyewear scheme and cycle to work scheme
To express your interest in this fantastic opportunity, then please send through your most up to date CV. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Adam at Consortio Recruitment Group will be managing this role.