Site & Construction, Construction
Bored of working for the same old property developers and the same old developments?
Consortio Recruitment Group have partnered an award-winning client who are a leading construction company in their field. They deliver a full life cycle of land and planning, design, and new build on bespoke high-end residential developments, which they have won numerous awards for.
With a fantastic modern office and a turnover of £40 Million per year, which is growing year after year, then this is a fantastic time to join them and contribute to their success. They are a family-built company and continue to have this family feel to them, with a fantastic office environment, friendly and where everyone pulls together to achieve success.
My client is looking for a Quantity surveyor to add to an already talented team and take the helm, on up to two new projects at a time.
· 5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor within residential
· Pre and post experienced (full life cycle of the projects)
· Good attitude, positive, confident in your own abilities, elevated level of conversation and helpful.
· Commercially aware
· Willing and able to take responsibility
· HNC/HND/BSc in Quantity Surveying
· Full driving licence
· Can be negotiated for the right person
· Company car or car allowance
· Employee assistance programme
· Bupa Private medical insurance, life insurance
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Contributed pension
To express your interest in this fantastic opportunity, then please send through your most up to date CV. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Adam at Consortio Recruitment Group will be managing this role. 02380 981216