Site & Construction, Construction
Construction Quantity Surveyor
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our clients and we are requiring an Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them in a fantastic period of their time. As a business that is growing and have a turnover last year of £20M they have repeat business and partner with fantastic clients on commercial fit out and refurb and working with leading Formula One names such as Williams, Red Bull and many more. As part of their portfolio there is also light industrial projects, heavy refurb and light residential. With an office which is a converted farm and in a fantastic location in the outskirts of Reading, the company has a non corporate feel. Maybe you are looking to step away from the corporate world right now.
As a forward thinking company they can offer hybrid working, a mixture of office and site working. What we are looking for is a person who has experience, wants longevity and wants stability whilst developing your skills and pushing on with your career.
- 4-5 years as an Quantity Surveyor within construction as a minimum
- Ideally commercial projects, /refurb / heavy refurb, and light resi experience, but not essential on the resi.
- Tier 1 or Tier 2 experience
- Have experience around pre contract to final accounts
- Maybe you are looking to get out of the corporate world and join a forward thinking company that respects and recognises your talents.
Company car or car allowance
Salary sacrifice on electric cars
28 days holiday + bank holidaysBonus scheme 10%
Adam at Consortio is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence. 02380 981216