Site & Construction, Construction
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our clients and we are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis. Our client are comprised of three distinct businesses which together provide comprehensive construction solutions for a wide range of clients throughout Mid and North Wales, Cheshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands, and other countries in the region.
Our client is a family owned company established for over 20 years and growing year on year, with a fantastic business model and portfolio of works over the next 3 years. Managed by a highly experienced team of professionals who, together with skilled tradesmen and support staff, share the company’s commitment to quality. Services are underpinned by our Values and designed to deliver excellence in a safe and considerate manner with minimal impact on the environment.
Our client deals with many clients from a wide variety of sectors on projects diverse in nature, including housing developments, schools and colleges, commercial offices, industrial units, hospitals, medical practices, and agricultural buildings.
- Come from a smaller / medium sized company.
- 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Be commutable daily to Shrewsbury
- Happy to work 5 days in the office
- Construction experience as a QS, commercial, industrial or residentia
- lBe able to deliver pre all the way to final accounts
- Competitive salary plus a car allowance, dependent on experience
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence. Office line 02380 981216