Site & Construction, Construction
Senior Estimator - Construction
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our clients and we are requiring a Senior estimator to join them on a permanently basis. This role is an opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic estimating team working across sectors, including healthcare, education, community and research. As a key member of our preconstruction team, you will work collaboratively with our commercial colleagues to submit high-quality competitive tenders.
With a history spanning 3 generations, our client has a proven track record of providing an outstanding service to their clients. Their culture has created an environment where people can grow and succeed, and where everyone is recognised and rewarded for their contribution.
- Taking off quantities and preparing formal Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Providing relevant information for quality submissions and monitoring addendums
- Preparing and managing supply chain enquiries, comparing and analysing quotations
- Understanding current market prices and conditions, and benchmarking our solutions to minimise risk and increase success
- Managing contract related information such as performance bond and insurance requirements requests for quotations
- Contributing to compiling the tender bid listAttending interviews and post-tender meetingsSupporting the handover of secured projects to identify any risks and potential opportunities for improving margins
- Contributing to future business development and marketing strategies, to identify target sectors and clients, including reviewing client feedback and identifying strengths and areas of improvement
- Continuing to build good working relationships with our supply chain, other professionals and clients.
- a competitive salary,
- vehicle allowance,generous discretionary performance-related bonus paid twice a year,
- medical cash plan,and 25 days annual leave.
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role, all correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence