Site & Construction, Construction
Senior Project Manager
Hybrid working - Consultancy
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with a client who are a consultancy based in the heart of Winchester. We are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager due to sustained, organic growth with existing clients. An established practice operating for over 50 years, they work with an exclusive client list operating across multiple sectors including residential, commercial, education, hotels, sporting facilities, heritage, industrial, healthcare, public buildings and religious buildings.Projects values range from £100k - £50m. They are a friendly, professional practice who pride themselves on a quality driven service. Based in the centre of Winchester, Our client is serving clients all over the South of England, as well some international assignments where clients seek their services overseas.
As the Project Manager you will get involved in a full range of pre and post contract services including but not limited to:
· Liaise closely with Clients, Contractors, Developers and Design Teams.
· Working closely with internal teams and Directors
· Develop client’s brief and delivery strategy
· Arrange, co-ordinate, chair and minute pre and post contract meetings; issue of minutes to all relevant parties.
· Contract Administration
· Manage and lead the design team
· Report writing· Strong client management
· Prepare Employer’s Requirements, Performance specifications
· Coordination and management of projects to ensure timely and satisfactory delivery to Clients
Could this role be for you?
· Ideally candidates will RICS / APM qualified or working towards qualification
· Experienced in working on a variety of construction projects across some or all of the company project sectors and through all stages from Inception to end of Defects Liability
· Comparator consultancy experience or client side
· Strong client facing ability and communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good IT skills
· Team player – enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team and a positive contributor
· Ability to work independently
· Competitive Salary
· 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays and additional leave over Xmas at discretion of Directors
· Flexible working. I day in the office and 4 days at home.
· Company Pension Scheme - statutory
· Laptop & Mobile
· Professional Membership Subscription
· Opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects
· Joining a friendly, experienced team with great culture· Opportunity for future career progression
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.