Site & Construction, Construction
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with a Consultancy who are on a growth plan due to continued project growth. Our client is a leading-edge consultancy practice with offices in Nottingham, London, Leicester, Birmingham and Bristol. Their team comprises highly qualified, experienced, and professional Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, and Building Surveyors with a combined experience of over 100 years. they have experience in delivering new build, conversions, extensions, and refurbishment projects across various sectors, including Residential, Primary and Secondary schools, Healthcare, Commercial, Heritage, Arts and Culture, Leisure, Highways and Infrastructure, and Industrial projects. They tailor their approach to meet their clients' needs, creating a highly personal service that achieves the best possible outcome for every project.
What we are looking for is a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead a small team in their office within West London. They doubled their team over the last 2 years aqnd have a strategic plan to grow again over the next year. Within this growth their is an opportunity for the Senior QS to achieve a promotion, and become an Associate Director within, ideally you will have ambitions to develop further in your career. Maybe you are struggling in the corporate workld and want to join a company that achieves their objectives but has a nice atmosphere and feel to them and distancing themselves from the corporate world.
This is a full-time role for a Senior Quantity Surveyor located in the London office. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for day-to-day tasks such as cost control, cost management, cost planning and cost reporting together with managing a small team.The majority of the projects are within Residential and commercial build. This will be a office based role in the heart of West London.
- Candidate must have advanced technical understanding in the field of Quantity Surveying and Construction Cost Management.
- Experience in cost planning, tendering and controlling budgets effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management.Professional membership of RICS or IOB would be beneficial.
- Negotiable for the right person.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
Adam at Consortio Recruitment Group is managing this role. 02380 981216