Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio have partnered with an established and successful shipbroker with over 140 years of shipping experience. Our client has a global presence with colleagues in over 8 countries and is a leading global provider of Maritime and Shipping services. They cover all areas of Shipbroking including S&P, wet, dry, chemical tanker, offshore and LPG.
Our client is looking to take on an experienced shipbroker to join their S&P team in Norway.
To be considered for the position the applicant should:
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an S&P Broker in the tanker market.
- Be able to bring accounts over with them and have the ambition to grow new contacts.
- Be able to facilitate and execute deals between parties.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Have the right to live and work in Norway.
Our client is able to offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with the opportunity to build on your current career success’. With a competitive remuneration package on offer this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge.