Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio are delighted to have partnered with one of the oldest most established Shipbrokers in the world. This successful Shipbroking company has in the last 40 years grown from a family business to an international company with global reach. Present in 23 countries and spanning 12 business lines they continue to invest in growth and build lasting relationships to expand market knowledge.
Our client is looking to grow its Tanker Broking team by taking on a Senior Broker in their Singapore offices.
To be considered for the position you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Tanker Broker.
- Experience with CPP or DPP fixes in the Far East.
- MR or Aframax experience.
- To be able to facilitate and execute deals between parties.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Be a good communicator and fluent in English - both written and verbal.
- Have the right to live and work in Singapore.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious candidate to join a business with strong foundations and a hunger to continue to grow. The successful applicant will become a part of a company with limitless opportunities for personal development and rewards the loyalty of its staff. The company is experienced, dynamic and provides a supportive environment that puts teamworking at the heart of everything it does.