Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Please call for more information.
Consortio have partnered with a marine technology company that is dedicated to providing superior vessel control and also communication solutions for all different types of vessels. This spans from accommodation vessels, large offshore specialty vessels to small luxury yachts and tug boats. This company produces and delivers DP systems for all classes and has developed solutions for vessel monitoring, data- driven risk assessment, condition monitoring, duel and emission monitoring and data collection. Due to their continued success they are looking for a Service Engineer to join their team.
As a Service Engineer you will be working independently and travelling out to the vessels to conduct any repairs that might need to be done. You will also be performing retro fits and ensuring that all of the systems are running as they should be. This role will include lots of travel and therefore getting the opportunity to see lots of the world whilst also performing servicing and maintenance on all of the systems.
To be eligible for this role you need to:
- Have experience working as a Service engineer or Field Technician on similar projects.
- Have the right to live and work in the EU.
- Have a very high level of IT skills.
- Be a flexible person and be able to travel.
- Able to speak fluent English- Norwegian is a bonus.
- Have a background in Electrical Engineering or Data Electronics ideally.
- Have a fantastic work ethic.
This company offers an opportunity to join an exciting, independent company on a permanent contract with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.