Site & Construction, Construction
Construction Site Manager
Amesbury - Wiltshire
Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our clients and we are requiring a Site Manager to join them on their major projects/ traditional works.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading high end building construction organisation for the county as well as for most of the South of England. They have an office within London, but this role will be based out of their Berkshire office. Their traditional ethos and expert craftsmanship has built a reputation for high class refurbishments and renovations of country homes, as well as period town houses and listed properties. The company also constructs bespoke new houses for private clients, both contemporary and traditional in style.
With a turnover of £60M per year they are growing year on year in their history spanning over 60 years, this is a very strong time in their history to be joining them.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS
- A Trade Apprenticeship.
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Certificate.
- First Aid Certificate.Basic contractual knowledge, JCT
- Intermediate programming software.
- Awareness of standard pre-construction processes and relevant SHE regulations.
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative.
- Able to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Effective time management.
- Good problem-solving capabilities.
- Clear communicator.
- Trade experience (desirable).
- Previous managerial experience on projects of a value up to approximately £2million or of similar complexity.
- Car allowance £5k
- Salary up to £65k per year
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- 5 Company Sick Days
- Individual Private Medical Insurance
- Free on-site parking16:00 finish on Fridays
Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role, all correspondence is treated in confidence. Direct line 02380 981216