Site & Construction, Construction
£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Job Title – Site Manager (Residential Surveyor)
Location – North London (Home Based
Salary – £35,000 - £50,000
This is a perfect opportunity for a site manager who is looking for a change in career. This client is looking for a site manager who has got extensive experience working residential homes building loft conversions and residential extensions.
You will under go a 3 month training programme which will consist of one to one training on how to perform the surveys, understanding the surveying lingo, how to write the reports, and how to use the companies systems.
- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Provision of valuation and advisory services for a broad range of asset types
- Preparation of valuation reports for a broad range of purposesSurveying residential properties, with either a level 2 survey or level 3 survey
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.Site Manager with Carpentry background, or extensive residential experience as a trade
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Passionate about the residential sector.
- Residential investment experience preferable but not essential.Valid UK driving licence.