Shipping & Maritime
Consortio are working with a leading ship management company with offices in all major shipping hubs around the world. They manage both and wet and dry vessels due to their continued success and growth require a new Technical Purchaser to join the team in Limassol.
As a Technical Purchaser you will be responsible the administration and arrangement of timely and economical vessel related goods and services. You will manage and monitor the purchasing process keeping the vessel operation costs at an optimal level, working closely with the technical department to ensure successful supply chain operation and handling the supply and delivery service with help from the companies’ coordinators. You will be preparing POs using the procurement system ensuring correct documentation, updating and delivering reports on the supply status to vessel managers monthly and nurturing relationships with approved vendors.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience in a similar role as a Technical Purchaser or have previous experience in Operations.
- Previous sailing experience would be an asset.
- Be fluent in English (written and verbal) with effective communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise time effectively.
- Motivated to work in Cyprus.
- Have the right to live and work in the EU.
Our client is offering you the chance to join their team in sunny Limassol, Cyprus. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience and develop your professional career with an industry leader. Furthermore, our client is offering a competitive salary and a great package.