Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Consortio is proud to be working with one of the leading Italian shipping companies, standing at the forefront of coastal navigation and passenger transport in the Mediterranean Sea. Renowned for their commitment to excellence, they navigate the waters with a fleet of ferries connecting picturesque destinations. With a cultural ethos centred around togetherness and continuous learning, they've become synonymous with success in the maritime industry. Our client is seeking a dedicated Technical Superintendent to oversee the operational intricacies of their Ferry division. As the custodian of these vessels, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless functioning of the fleet, adhering to the highest standards of safety and efficiency. Join a team where caring for one another and fostering a culture of learning are the cornerstones of their monumental commercial triumphs.
- Day-to-day management of assigned Ferries, ensuring compliance with safety and performance standards.
- Support and promote our client's organizational goals, understanding contractual agreements with ship owners and managers.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor budgets for all assigned vessels.
- Oversee the effective operation of equipment and machinery, ensuring adherence to policies on efficiency and safety.
To be considered for this exciting role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture.
- 3 years of sailing experience as a 2nd engineer/Chief Engineer on Ferries.
- 3 years of shore experience as a Technical Superintendent managing Ferries.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Italian.
- A love to travel as you will be required to attend vessels and dry docks.
Embark on this career journey in the vibrant setting of Italy's coastal city. Our client offers a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth as well as a highly compatative package. Seize the chance to enhance your skills, contribute to maritime innovation, and enjoy a competitive salary package. If you are ready to shape the future of maritime operations in the Mediterranean, submit your resume! Join a team that values diversity, innovation, and the rich tapestry of maritime expertise.