Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Consortio is working with a well-reputed, global client who have top notch experience, and have placed an increasingly active approach to sustainability at the heart of their business model. Due to company expansion, they are looking to take on a tanker vessel operator to join their team in Denmark, Copenhagen.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the commercial operation and maintenance of a range of tanker vessels. The vessel operator will be expected to successfully and efficiently manage end-to-end operations of time-chartered vessels in order to maximise profits and ensure all requirements of each charter party are fulfilled. They will be expected to maintain vessel status updates and partner closely with the chartering department, clients, outside vendors and shipboard staff. They will be responsible for handling laytime and demurrage-related tasks, and provide on the job training to certain new staff members.
The right candidate will:
- Have the right to live and work in EU.
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years' relevant experience working with Chemical Tanker vessels.
- Have a degree, maritime certificates, ICS qualification, or diploma.
- Have excellent negotiation, numerical, and communication skills.
- Have an entrepreneurial flare, a positive working attitude, and show great initiative.
- Ideally have sea-going experience, but this is not mandatory.
The company is offering a salary which accurately reflects experience, as well as a well-rounded package that includes a pension scheme, health insurance, company mobile & laptop, and an incremental holiday allowance. The opportunity offers candidate to take a step up in their career, as well as enable professional development of skills.
Due to the high-volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates are able to work in the EU.