Jobs at Consortio
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Bonus's, flexible working, 4 day working week potential
Consortio is a specialist recruitment company that works internationally placing people into some of the world’s biggest engineering brands. We have been running for 8 years and have a strong background in technical based recruitment. One of the sectors we thrive in is the oil and gas industry and we are one of very few agencies to hold contracts with Saudi Aramco the world’s biggest oil and gas company.
Due to recent success and new contract awards we need to expand our delivery team to support our client. We need to find a talented Account Manager to join the business and slowly integrate the account relieving the pressure on a company Director who until now has been managing the account. Day to day you will be liaising with the client on current hiring requirements and sourcing candidates globally to fill these positions. The placements we make on this account are all long-term contract for people working from between $50 to $150 an hour. The people we place are mostly engineering focused but don’t be put off if you haven’t placed engineers before, we will support and train you on this. You will be helping these contract works to sort the logistics around getting to wherever in the world they will be working so a worldly and logistics mindset would be useful. You will be supporting in finding visa solutions and managing payroll for our workers.
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Have worked in recruitment before in some way.
- Have the people skills required to manage a critical customer for the business. You will be able to negotiate complex worker issues with the grace a customer service expert would possess.
- Worldly experience would be useful. You will be placing people in nearly every country other than the UK so an exposure to the world in some way before would be useful.
- Happy to learn engineering recruitment or having worked in technical recruitment before.
- A good head for numbers and able to work with international currencies and taxes.
We will provide oil and gas training to help you understand the market and how to match candidates in this space. We will also provide extensive support on how to find and source the people our client require. We will also provide full training on the job titles and type of roles we fill with our client.
Our company atmosphere is all about working very hard but having fun along the way. As a business we aim to ensure we maintain an excellent work life balance. Some good examples of this are the fact we offer:
- Flexible working
- Company social events every 3 months
- Competitions and prizes
- Drinks fridge in a generous rec room
- Pool tables, table football and darts
- Video games
We are constantly working on our employee value proposition to make sure our staff feel rewarded and appreciated in our business.