Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial, Trading
Consortio is proud to be working with one of the shipping industry’s most complete companies in the search for a bunker trader to join their UK trading team. With a history spanning over half a century and as a company that puts its staff first, our ‘ever-present’ client is targeting an individual who shares the committed values that has made them one of the biggest names in the sector.
This success is owed to multiple factors, most notable of which being the company’s position as much more than a stand-alone trading house. Their deep-rooted history in the shipping market has left them uniquely positioned when it comes to managing the supply, logistical and operational procedures and in turn, gives every trader in the company an edge when it comes to competing in the market.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Ideally have worked in the shipping industry for a minimum of 2 years
- Have knowledge of bunkering operations and how to execute sales
- Hold a passion for the shipping industry
- Have full living and working rights for the UK
- Be a proven ‘people-person’ with standout communication skills
- Possess a proven ability to multitask
- Be able to handle stress effectively and problem-solve efficiently at short notice
- Embody a committed and hard-working attitude
This is an opportunity to work with a completely global brand that offers a multitude of diversity in not only its setup, but also in its approach to B2B trading. From day one, you will benefit from the job security and longevity that the business offers as the company provides each of its traders with a plethora of resources to hit realistic targets, thus avoiding the traditional burnout and pressures of the bunker trading sector. A competitive salary is in place, together with internal progression opportunities.