Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Consortio has partnered one of the world’s largest shipping groups as they seek to grow their unique brand and global presence through the appointment of a driven and experienced Business Analyst in their Hamburg office.
With the company continuing to expand, it is critical for the business to streamline processes and in-house projects in order to ensure the day-to-day running becomes ever more efficient. Therefore, this brand-new position has been created specifically for an experienced Business Analyst who has had direct exposure to optimising the ways in which a company runs. You will suggest, implement, drive and oversee the process changes from their inception through to completion, managing and communicating with senior staff members throughout.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a similar role
- Be willing and able to live in / relocate to Germany
- Possess proficient MS Office knowledge
- Be a confident and clear communicator
- Have experience in automating / streamlining processes
- Not be afraid to take a ‘hands-on’ approach to driving / implementing / overseeing change
On offer is an opportunity to join a brand which captivates the shipping industry in a position where you will have a direct impact on the daily running and future development of the business. In return for this, our client can promise security, career growth / development opportunities and a competitive salary in addition to housing / relocation support.