Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio is excited to be partnering one of the shipping industry’s most recognised and respected brands on an exclusive basis. With the LNG team expanding, our client is now targeting a motivated Commercial Associate to join the London branch and grow in tandem with business.
This position would best suit someone that’s looking to kick-start their career and has a around a year’s worth of working experience in the shipping industry to build from. Growing as part of the commercial team, you will be handling shipping contracts such as ship management agreements and time charter parties plus you will be expected to prepare quarterly / annual business and operational reports. To excel in this role, excellent time-keeping and communicational skills will be a given.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months’ working experience in the shipping / maritime sector
- Hold the living and working rights for the UK
- Be motivated to develop yourself and grow within the shipping / LNG sector
- Hold a relevant degree
- Be fluent in English
- Manage tight deadlines and handle high-pressure scenarios
- Have experience with MS Office platforms
On offer is an opportunity to not only join a globally recognised company but to be a part of one of the hottest up-and-coming sectors in LNG. Beyond this, the business is offering longevity and security in the form of internal promotion opportunities and in-house training to help develop your career.