Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Consortio is working with a leading solution provider to the shipping sector. They are looking to continue to build on their successes and add an additional Fleet Performance Analyst to their office in Germany.
The vacancy calls for someone who is has practical engine room experience with an analytical and problem-solving mindset. Your role will be to monitor a number of your clients’ key performance indicators and compare them with historical and competitor’s data. After analysis you will then report any findings and provide advice based on your findings with an aim to increase vessel efficiency and performance.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A degree in the marine or nautical field.
- Sailing experience with some time spent in the engine room.
- Motivated to work independently as part of a small team.
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients in English.
- Be ambitious with a view of the bigger picture to aid other teams with cross selling.
The company will offer a generous salary for the right individual and flexibility in order to give you a good work life balance. They will offer you continuous learning and development in order to ensure that your career is progressing. Candidates living in Germany are preferential but the existing right to live and work in the EU is required for any applicants to be considered. There will be no sponsorship provided for this role.