Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Please call for more information.
Consortio have partnered with an internationally recognized shipping company based in Hamburg. They have 40 years’ experience in the shipping business and are currently expanding. They offer many different services within the shipping and maritime sector and are extremely focused on offering brilliant guest satisfaction ratings. Due to the rapidly expanding team they are currently hiring a Head of Procurement.
As Head of Procurement you will be establishing and nurturing strong relationships with suppliers as well as negotiating contracts, terms and conditions to secure favourable pricing. You will be providing mentorship and guidance to the rest of the procurement team and encouraging personal development and continuous improvement among team members. Working closely with the finance and operational teams you will be developing and managing the procurement budget, forecasting the companies spending patterns and also maintaining cost control measures.
To be eligible for this role you need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management or a related field.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in procurement management and in depth knowledge of all processes, sourcing strategies and contract management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for vendor relationship management.
- Familiarity with cruise industry regulations, suppliers and market dynamics.
This role offers an opportunity to join an exciting, multinational company on a permanent contract with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.