Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio is working in tandem with a leading global shipowner and operator in London in the search for a new HSEQ Superintendent to its expanding, flagship London branch.
Joining a business with such an established presence, you will instantly benefit from working alongside some of the industry’s leading professionals as you provide guidance and support on the company management systems and safe operating practices. Amongst responsibilities that span across planning, operations, performance management and driving improvement, you will be in a position to not only utilise your experience but hone and develop it further.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Need to have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be auditor accredited with an ISM/ISO accredited organisation
- Have sailing experience on tanker vessels from 2nd officer or above
- Be educated to degree level
- Promote a team-focused mentality
- Possess excellent time management and interpersonal skills
On offer is an open platform for a driven professional to take a huge leap forward in their career. Together with a competitive salary and sought-after company benefits, the business boasts one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry, showing that the business knows how to look after its employees!