Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Our client is an established ship management company and provides holistic services and consultancy that is consistently evolving to meet the demand of marine industry. They have an industry presence of over 40 years providing the highest quality professional management services. Due to a opened vacancy within the company they are hiring a IT-Administrator.
As an IT-Administrator you will responsible for administering the smooth operation of all servers and PCs. Dealing with the network infrastructure and network equipment on installation, configuration and support of respective devices. Additionally, you will be expected to independently work out solutions to any IT related issued.
To be eligible for this role you need to:
- A degree in Information Technology.
- Ability to install software and hardware on networking equipment.
- Troubleshoot and perform routine maintenance on servers, computers and peripheral equipment.
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Strong editorial skills.
- Operational knowledge of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), switch configuration, and application virtualization.
This role provides the opportunity to join their Germany based international team on a permanent contract. Not only does our client provides endless opportunities of progression and knowledge development within the company but also an attractive competitive salary.