Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial, Trading
Consortio is partnered with a longstanding, worldwide trading house that specialises in the trading and physical supply of marine bunker and lubricants. With their physical presence, secure financial backing and exciting growth potential, this is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the drive and ambition to begin a new career as a Trainee Bunker Trader in their London offices.
No previous experience is required for this role but the following attributes are a must:
- The ability and confidence to make cold calls to customers.
- You will hold a shipping or finance related university degree.
- Having strong negotiation skills are a must.You will be a confident communicator.
- You must be both individually motivated and a team player.
- You will be comfortable with working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- The right to live and work in the UK.
On offer is a chance to join a global leader in the bunker industry at a time of critical growth. Not only will you be granted access to the company’s vast resources, you will be given full opportunity to develop your career and earning potential.