Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client is a sizeable ship management company who have a deep foothold in both the dry and wet markets. With offices in all the core shipping locations you will always have the opportunity to progress and develop inside of the group. They have an open and positive management style with a policy of team work and a non-micromanagement mentality. This is a company that looks great on a CV and you can expect a long and prosperous career with them.
At this time our client is seeking a Marine Superintendent to oversee a group of tankers including Gas. You will monitor the effeteness of the vessels operations as well as participate in the planning for vessel maintenance. You need to review all your ships form a point of loss prevention and always identify areas of improvement in safety. This will require close liaison with the HSEQ team.
To be successful in your application you will:
• Be a qualified Master Mariner.
• Have sailed as a Master for 2/3 years or at least Chief Officer.
• Have 1 year plus experience as a Marine Superintendent or an Assistant Superintendent on shore.
• Hold the right to live and work in the EU.
• Have a positive and helpful personality that fits in with teams well.
• Must be able to write fluent and excellent English. You will be tested on this through the interview process.
Our client offer excellent working conditions which includes a healthy basic salary plus company benefits package. They have proven time and time again to promote from within as well as focussing on managing people as individuals.