Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
South East England
Consortio are pleased to be partnering with a small but respected company that are looking to grow their tanker broking team. The company already has a team of highly experienced brokers that provide services to market leading firms and Government agencies. They are one of the market’s leading specialist liquid brokers that thrive under their reputation of being reliable, safe and trustworthy.
They are looking for a motivated Senior Broker with experience in the small tanker markets; specialising in Clean and Dirty Petroleum Products, Chemicals and Speciality products. Our client is seeking a driven individual that is able to bring their accounts with them to either fit in with the current areas covered by the team or push into new geographical areas.
To be considered and what to expect:
- A minimum of 3 years tanker experience.
- Work alongside a growing team of brokers to extending their client base and identifying and developing new potential business.
- Facilitating and executing deals between parties.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to successfully work remotely by self-managing and having an entrepreneurial spirit.
The position is a great opportunity for any Brokers looking to relocate outside of London for a better lifestyle in a beautiful area on the South East Coast of England. A combination of 4 days working remotely and 1 day in the office is offered for excellent flexibility for those Brokers who can work independently to a high standard of service.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to include:
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Electric Company Car