Ship Management , Shipping & Maritime
Our client is a tanker owner who run a sizable fleet of oil and product tankers. They look to find quality conscientious employees who will treat their brand as if it was their own. They invest heavily in their people and always seek to promote from within. Due to current expansion of their fleet they have a need to hire extremely for a set of skills they don’t have inside their business at present.
This role is for a vessel operator to be responsible for the day to day operations of a number of Gas tankers. You will communicate daily with the Master’s and Chief Engineer’s on board your vessels relaying voyage orders. Another key responsibility will be ensuring all charter party terms and conditions are adhered to. This role also involves you assisting the efficient turnaround of vessels to maximise profitability.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Strong working knowledge of Gas vessels.
- Experience of working on the spot market.
- You must be able to speak and write fluent English.
- Shore based experience would be considered a distinct advantage.
- Candidates who do not have the entitlement to live and work in the EU will still be considered.
A competitive salary is on offer for this role coupled with the opportunity to work in one of Europe’s shipping hubs.