Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial, Trading
Established for decades, our client is reputed across the world for its tailored services that have made the brand a successful, trusted and highly profitable outfit. With the business producing a record year across 2022, our client feels that it is the perfect time to develop its bunker trading division and is now targeting an experienced and driven trader to join its ranks.
This opportunity would be best suited to a trader that’s grown tired of the limiting structure inside of their own company. Whether there are restrictions on accounts, geographies or simply limitations that your current company’s credit can afford you, this is a chance to be part of a business that has had one of the lowest staff turnovers in the sector.
To be eligible for this role, you will:
- Have the right to live and work in EU
- Have experience working as a bunker trader for a minimum of 3 years
- Ideally have a profitable and transferable book of business
- Embody a driven, focused and team-orientated attitude
- Be fluent in written and spoken English (other languages will be considered a huge plus)
- Demonstrate resilience and a determination
On offer is the promise that you will be well compensated both in terms of basic salary and the percentage take on the company’s profits that you’ll be key to generating; reflecting the efforts, loyalty and commitment you make to achieving success.