Shipping & Maritime, Shipping Commercial
Consortio is partnered with a longstanding, worldwide trading house that specialises in the trading and physical supply of marine bunker and lubricants. With their physical presence, secure financial backing and exciting growth potential, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced bunker trader who is seeking a more focal and hands-on role within a stable, long-term project.
As a bunker trader, you will be expected to have a transferable book of customers and a track-record of consistent, high-level profit generation month to month. The autonomy of this role will benefit a trader who is active in new client / supplier generation, as well as somebody that thrives from an environment that avoids micro-management at all costs.
To be eligible for this role:
- It is essential to have experience within the shipping industry
- You will have worked for a minimum of 2 years’ as a Bunker Trader
- You will hold a shipping related, university degree
- Having strong negotiation skills are a must
- You will be a confident communicator
- You must be both individually motivated and a team player
- You will be comfortable with working under pressure and meeting deadlines
On offer is a chance to join a global leader in the bunker industry at a time of critical growth. Not only will you be granted access to the company’s vast resources, you will be given full opportunity to develop your career into a leadership capacity or through greater earning potential.