Marine, Shipping & Maritime
Please call for more information.
Consortio have partnered with an internationally recognized shipping company based in Hamburg. They have 40 years’ experience in the shipping business and are currently expanding. They offer many different services within the shipping and maritime sector and are extremely focused on offering brilliant guest satisfaction ratings. Due to the rapidly expanding team they are currently hiring a Corporate Housekeeping Manager.
As a Corporate Housekeeping Manager you will be overseeing all of the housekeeping activities across the company and ensuring compliance to international public health standards and requirements. You will be managing and implementing housekeeping concepts, standard operating procedures and operational manuals. The role will also include procurement of housekeeping equipment, conducting staff interviews and also overseeing the training, development and compliance of the onboard housekeeping teams.
To be eligible for this role you need to:
- Have a bachelors degree or higher in hospitality or a related field.
- Be able to travel 25% of the time.
- Have 2 years work experience in the position of a Chief Housekeeper.
- Have the right to live and work in Germany and have an excellent command of the English language.
- Understand housekeeping operations and all the regulations such as HACCP, EU-SHIPSAN and Marpol regulations.
This role offers an opportunity to join an exciting, multinational company on a permanent contract with endless opportunities to succeed and progress within your career. In reward there are extensive benefits and furthermore, an extremely competitive salary.